Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am Luke







Welcome!   My name is Luke, and I'm a professional wedding photographer from Napa, California.   While my images speak for themselves, I believe in using a gentle and aware personality to make images that tell stories, share descriptive details, present stunning portraits, and capture the moments that can make the good tears roll.   
This is my blog, with a mission to share the trail that I'm walking with you, personally and professionally merged, with experiences and thoughts in life and photography.   In it, I aim to share just how passionate, caring, and talented I am, hopefully gaining your trust and appreciation for a different kind of photography that celebrates love and tugs at emotion.  
The beauty in one of these shots below is my bride and best friend Natalie.   
Celebrating our anniversary and my decision to go professional this weekend, the next post will be dedicated to her. For now, enjoy a few odd shots of me in the last year.


 


1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your blog! A VERY Happy One year anniversary to you. All my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete