Thursday, October 16, 2008

Be Connected

    
Having nearly 30 weddings as a photographer (and dozens more as a deejay) under my belt, I've seen PLENTY of marriages happen.  As some get caught up in the stigma of how it is "supposed" to be, I've been blessed to witness a few and growing number who do it differently,  with cutting a cake or tossing a garter not even in the equation.   Chris and Tony chose to take the road less traveled, uniting their lives with just two witnesses (the officiant and me) and very few of the traditions our parents followed.     With a fun warmup walk around the incredible property of the Post Ranch Inn,  these two adventured, in their full attire with me on a walk of their favorite spots nearby.   As the afternoon changed to evening, and the officiant arrived at their awning, Chris and Tony took plenty (and I mean plenty) of time to say their vows while the sun slipped into the ocean smashing below them.    Nearly as perfect as it could get, they eloped and shared a moment (in both mine and theirs) that goes down as ABSOLUTELY TIMELESS wedding history.   Silence and the sweet savoring of moments prevailed as these two tied the knot in one of the most depthful ceremonies I've ever seen.    A big thanks to these two for keeping it deep, slow, and real!  Do check my "freshly squeezed shots" tab and "be Connected" to see 50 more photos that can almost describe their passion and day of union.






No comments:

Post a Comment