Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Janelle and Katharine tie the knot!!!

Katharine and Janelle tied the knot a few weeks ago, and were bubbling with wonderful energy throughout their day.  These two ladies were toasted all evening by friends and family, and in the oak laden hills of Sonoma, some of the laughter and celebration is still ringing.    Congrats!  These photos below are examples of some of my favorites of their day, selected because they're also my favorite moments to photograph.   The first shot of their rings is something I wish I could do all day.    The next is a prime example of the anticipation that is so fun to witness with my camera.  When nervous and giddy come together, they make for great shots.     That kiss is what I like to call "the real one," when couples walk down that aisle to find a safe spot to smooch... off stage and unprompted.    These portraits, always relaxed, make for wonderful photos, and give the couple a moment to digest their fresh union.
The last shot is a prime example of the best posed shots... just seconds before or after the "say cheese" moment.   











No comments:

Post a Comment