Monday, December 1, 2008

Ring me up!

While so many parts of a wedding are predictable, I love trying to capture the essence of the day with a ring shot that pushes the artistic edge and absorbs the environment around.    This post is a gentle persuasion for all my future couples to know that I'm keen to do something cool with one of their most symbolic tangibles in their marriage.   
So....I'll ask before, and if you say yes, I'll ask again during your day to "borrow" your rings to make something like these.    Do know that these shots are only the tip of the iceberg, and just one of them was taken on a non-wedding day...the last one, with the rings of my wife and I.  

Simple.  Elegant.  To the point. I turned around and repositioned them here:


These two had some cute kids...love the dirty fingernails

This one has earned a place in my top ten of all time...
Acknowledging the candlelight.


This one was one of my first....


A helpful reminder of an anniversary?


"Dang Buzzy! Get out of the way of that shot"

2 comments:

  1. WOW, how'd you get the bee one? These are great shots, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke, that kitty photo is too adorable for words! We should've invited our orange tabby to the nuptials.

    ReplyDelete