Sunday, February 8, 2009

Self Portrait Two


While it is a bit weird, I am SO thankful that I've got a good excuse for being caught exploring wedding dresses in the local second hand store.    I'm sure you can imagine the faces of all the elderly volunteers as I explained the "trash the dress" potential of the dress I was buying.   If only I would have captured Lucille and Eleanor's expressions with my story.   
Yes...this is the face of the guy who gets giddy when he finds a wedding dresses from the 80's, imagining them destroyed with mud, ketchup, and kindergartners with scissors.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luke, what a good idea to take a self portrait, and it's a great one! I really need one for my blog, and now you've inspired me to take it myself. Enjoy the wedding dress shopping!

    ReplyDelete