Monday, November 24, 2008

Leaf the dress a mess

  As I view Cliff and Nora through the lens, I see a passionate couple that stare, connect, and balance each other so sweetly, the images almost make themselves.      

The year 2008 pushes a recent fad in the wedding photography industry for "trash the dress" photo sessions.    It is a wonderful idea, meant to get another relaxed photoshoot in for the couple, and allowing a release of all the "gotta-be-perfect" energy that much of our culture encourages us to be on this day.     Because of that release, these types of photoshoots radiate with me, and I'd love to do more.    

Blessings to you two and your passionate relationship.   Let me know if you care to have another "mess the dress" shoot with kindergartners and finger paint, changing oil under an old truck with your vail on, or simply gettin' crazy with too much ketchup and mustard.  



 

 

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh these are gorgeous!! I totally ADORE the one of the bride laying on the groom!! I want to do that :)

    ReplyDelete