Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reflect Peace.

This morning's news brought up just as much celebration as last night did while I was sipping my coffee and I heard Charlie Gibson refer to President Bush as "The Old President".    Sometimes things trigger us, and I let out a visceral cheer that I had no control of.    Gosh that felt good to hear.   While I've been keeping my beliefs mostly to myself, the last 24 hours has been yanking on my viscera, opening up those moans and groans that are connected to the cord that lets the good tears flow, and I just can't keep it in any more.   WAHOOO! 
I found this piece of artwork a few hours ago,  as it was being explored by numerous neighbors and passers by.   It felt good to see their eyes glimmer too, knowing that many of us can be moved to tears by the sight of a beautiful bus.  I wonder if it was the bus that made us cry.  

My favorite shot is this first, one reflecting peace on another.   

No comments:

Post a Comment