Wednesday, February 25, 2009

tell the story, don't be in it.

We all love new toys, and I'm certainly no exception. I'm blessed to have recently got one that doubles as my number one business and creative tool. Here I am, whimsically introducing the 5d mark 2, ruthlessly powerful and featuring some awesome video capabilities. These are the results of what I've done with it in the first 24 hours I've owned it. If you've enjoyed the final version, I highly recommend watching the original, uncut version after that.   



tell the story, don't be in it. from Luke Snyder on Vimeo.

and the uncut version....

uncut version of "tell the story..." from Luke Snyder on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Hey from the bschool. Great script! So many 5dmkII videos on vimeo are dull and titled "5d Mark II test" Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke, forget wedding photography, you should be a film maker, wedding or otherwise. Love it man, love it. Can we do my video next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vid dude. Love it! I'm totally cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just exactly why we chose you to shoot our wedding - and why we get so many compliments on our photos. Nothing's worse than "that" photographer on your wedding day. Love the location, looks like you made some barnyard friends!

    ReplyDelete